I Dont Like It At All, Incoming Calls, and AI Filters
Inside TikTok’s Hottest Trends: Your Comprehensive Guide for This Week
July 15, 2023
Top TikTok Trends This Week:
- Lemme Alone
- Incoming Call
- I Don’t Like It At All
- Future Baby (AI Filter)
Use this sound clip from Kyle Jenner trying the old age filter where she shares ‘I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all.” to share your own thought and feelings about things you ‘don’t like at all’.
🎵 Sound: original sound – Kylie Jenner
Sound description: I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all. No. No. No.
He can never get the right angles 😭 #fyp #couples #relatable #badangles #boyfriendthings #boyfriendproblems #couplescomedy #couplescontent #couplesrelatable #relatablecouples #relationshiphumor #datinglife♬ original sound – Kylie Jenner
Bad hijab days 😭♬ original sound – Kylie Jenner
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- When a friend talks up their new man too much and then actually shows you a picture of him
- Every bridesmaid ever running to the powder room to fix the situation after telling the professional MUA it was ✨perfect✨
- waiting all weekend for the Extra Pink BAGGU Crescent to arrive for it to be a completely different color
- When I realize school is approaching and that means I have to pick out an outfit every day:
- When my fiancé does the grocery shopping & doesn’t bring home a single vegetable, just snacks & pastries
- when the energy starts to switch up so you gotta pull back
- How I feel when my partner has to work & I don’t have her undivided attention
What is the ‘I Don’t Like It At All’ Trend on TikTok?
The “I Don’t Like It At All” trend on TikTok is rooted in a sound clip from Kylie Jenner, wherein she expresses her overt disapproval after experimenting with an old age filter, emphatically stating, “I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all. No. No. No.” This candid moment, characteristic of Jenner’s forthright personality, resonated with TikTok users, as they saw it as a relatable way to voice their own discontents, humorous frustrations, and candid moments of disapproval. As users began adopting this soundbite, it became a versatile tool to provide commentary on a myriad of personal situations. Whether it’s humorously expressing disappointment over an unexpected item, dealing with changing dynamics in relationships, or navigating the challenges of daily life like choosing outfits for school, this trend amplifies that sense of candidness and raw emotion we often feel but might hesitate to voice out loud. It serves as a lighthearted platform for users to share instances that might not be gravely serious but can be universally understood and empathized with by the TikTok community.
Use this sound clip of a phone vibrating with an incoming call to show off how you look staring at your phone, either in anticipation, dread, or confusion, as it rings.
🎵 Sound: iPhone vibrating ringtone – Nick
Sound description: The Sound of a phone vibrating with an incoming call
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- me trying to ignore the phone after i hung up on him for being mean
- Me watching the phone ring after I told my little cousin we would play Roblox later:
- when my friends actually went through with the 5am gym plans and are now outside waiting to pick me up
- Me every time I hear this sound knowing I’m not gonna answer
- me instantly answering my mom’s phone call so she doesn’t think that i just woke up @1:42pm
- Me watching my phone ring when i’m in a non-talking mood. waiting to go back to scrolling on tik tok
- Me ignoring my momma phone calls bc I know if I pick up she goin ask me to do something for her
- Me watching the phone ring cus I only like texting
What is the ‘Incoming Call’ Trend on TikTok?
The “Incoming Call” trend on TikTok taps into the universal experience of receiving phone calls at both opportune and inopportune moments. Using the recognizable sound clip of an iPhone vibrating due to an incoming call, users recreate moments of anticipation, avoidance, or even sheer indifference as they showcase various reactions to their ringing phones. The trend resonates because it captures real-life moments everyone can relate to, whether it’s the hesitation of answering an early morning call from enthusiastic friends or the deliberate ignorance of calls when one is simply not in the mood to engage. Coupled with comedic timing and genuine reactions, the trend has become a fun way for users to share personal anecdotes related to phone calls, creating both laughs and relatable nods of agreement among the TikTok community. Whether it’s an immediate answer to a much-anticipated call or the avoidance of responsibilities, the “Incoming Call” trend encapsulates the diverse emotions evoked by the simple vibration of a phone.
This sound clip of Kris Jenner saying she’s into “Lemme… lemme alone’ and ‘lemme get the hell out of here’ is going viral on TikTok right now. Share a situation that makes you feel this way, lip synching along with on screen text describing something relatable.
🎵 Sound: original sound – Kristina Brown
Sound description: I’m into lemme, lemme alone. I’m into lemme get the hell out of here.
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- Me on Friday at 5 pm during the summer:
- when someone asks how to get to the 600th floor…
- when the clock strikes 4:59 pm at the office
- When people say you’re too old to be a model at 52
- POV: You have to work on the Monday before the 4th of July…
- Anytime I go into Sephora and the entire staff swarms me
- Anytime someone has an emotional outburst in front of me
- pov: substitute teacher on summer break ✨🍾🍻
What is the ‘Lemme Alone’ Trend on TikTok?
The “Lemme Alone” trend on TikTok centers around a sound clip of Kris Jenner expressing a desire to be left alone and to escape her current situation. The trend has users lip-syncing to Jenner’s words, emphasizing moments in their own lives when they too wish to be left alone or want a swift exit from an awkward or undesirable scenario. These situations are often depicted with humorous on-screen text or visuals, further accentuating the comedic and relatable nature of the content. From the universal feeling of eagerly awaiting the end of a workday to navigating the overwhelming attention in a store, the “Lemme Alone” trend is a playful way for users to communicate shared experiences and feelings of wanting to evade certain moments. It’s this shared sentiment of wanting a momentary escape, coupled with Kris Jenner’s iconic voice, that has propelled this trend into TikTok’s spotlight. In essence, the “Lemme Alone” trend serves as a humorous medium for users to express their desire for personal space or to escape from situations they’d rather not be in.
The AI baby filter has become very popular on TikTok, as it allows users to see what their future children might look like. Many users having a hard time figuring out how to do the AI baby trend on tiktok, so we found the easiest 2 options to recreate this trend.
How to do the Future Baby Trend on TikTok
Option 1: Using the Remeni App
Remini is an app that uses AI to improve the quality of photos. It can be used to enhance old or low-resolution images, restore damaged or faded photos, and even generate fun AI filters, such as the AI baby filter that is going viral on tiktok right now.
- Visit – https://remini.ai/ (choose between the mobile app and web version).
- Select ‘AI Photo Generator’ feature.
- Upload a few pictures, the more pictures you upload the better for accuracy.
- Choose the ‘Baby AI’ Option
- Click ‘Generate’
note: Remani is a paid app for around $7 / week, however they do offer a free trial.
Option 2: Using the CapCut Template
- Click on this CapCut Template
- Choose ‘Use Template’ on the filter’s page in CapCut
- Select the photo(s) you want to use, then choose ‘Preview.’
- Click ‘Preview’ > ‘Export’
- You can then either ‘Save to Device’ or ‘Share to TikTok.’