This sound has a woman asking the question ‘Are you ok’ followed with the answer ‘No.. (nervous laughter) no, but yes..’. This trend is being used to show off light-hearted situations were you put on a smile even though you’re not ok deep down, like having anxiety in social situations or just mixed emotions in everyday life situations.
🎵 Sound: original sound – Tik Toker
Sound description: “Are you okay? No. No? No, but yes. I’m so good. Yes and no. No.”
Finally got the walkway painted!😯💖 #pinkhousestuff #pinkporch #pinkwalkway #pinkconcrete #pinkvictorianhouse #pinkhousevibes #pinkdoors #pinktrim #pinkpaintjob #pinkexplosion #goldlions #concretelions #concretestatue
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- When I found out I’m hosting Saturday Night Live
- When clients tell me their budget is $1M and want direct Central Park views
- When you try that viral product and really wanted to like it but honestly feels like vasoline with a tint
- POV: My nail lady after my toenail fell off during my pedicure
- me finding the literal cutest inflatable pool of my dreams 😭😍 definitely didn’t realize how long it’d actually take to fill up…😅 SO WORTH IT THOUGH!
- Me wedding planning…
- pov it’s 3 days to my wedding neither of our rings are here, my fiancé’s flight might get cancelled, three of my bridesmaids have 🦠🦠 and my lash lady gave me the ugliest volume set the world has ever seen
- Introverts at parties when the buzz hasn’t kicked in yet
- “How can you reach your daily protein intake?” Me at 11pm taking a protein shake.
- POV you found celebrities who also have receding hairlines