This TikTok Trend is about fearing the worst, and then experiencing it. Using a Kris Jenner original soundclip ‘This is exactly what I was afraid of.’ add some on screen text a lip sync along to share your everyday fears.
🎵 Sound: original sound – myFworklife
Sound description: This is exactly what I was afraid of.
Bestie they’re already priced as low as possible 🤧💸😂 #chicatthebeach #chic #style #fashion #luxury #consignment #Luxuryconsignment #thrift #designer #designerlabel #Highend #OOTD #Handbag #boutique #shopsmall #smallbusiness #Instafashion #stylish #shopping #fashiongram #fashionista #Goals #dmv #bethanybeach #delaware #chictochic For more information or photos, either private message is OR give us a call at (302)500-3540 & REMEMBER we DO offer shipping! Shop this style 24/7 at shop.ChicAtTheBeach.com XOXOX The Chic Girls DISCLAIMER: Please note that Chic At The Beach is not affiliated or associated with any of the brands shown. All pictures and images shown on this account are an original work of art taken by Chic At The Beach. All items are Pre-Owned and guaranteed authentic. Please be sure of your purchase as all sales are final! Welcome to our Chic World❤️💕
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- My cat of 3 years taking approximately 3 days to decide she loves my fiancé more than me
- when you copy and paste your attitude problems in a little human
- when the title of the book gives away the ending
- When you spend hours setting up the inflatable pool, water table & splash pad only for your toddler to be outside for 6 minutes and 45 seconds
- when you’re closing your bakery and you have to paint over a hand painted mural ❤️🩹
- When the intern ends up having to do all the tiktoks
- Going to an all inclusive Mexican resort and running into middle of the country Americans
- When I introduced my friend to the guy I was talking to and she started laughing a little too hard at his mediocre jokes.
- Falling in love with an electric vehicle