This trend, used in combination with a little ‘smokey eye’ or ‘dark circle’ makeup or filter to share a situation where you had too much smokey eye (actual make up or nature’s smokey eye A.K.A. under eye bags). People using this trend allude to different scenarios such as watching too many makeup tutorials, leaving a husband alone with the kids, and going down rabbit-holes. The sound clip of Kris Jenner being interuppted by Kim asking if her eyes are “too smoky for every day,”.
🎵 Sound: original sound – Kardash Kingdom
Sound description: I’ve been doing my homework and I want to talk to you about something. Do you think your eyes are a little too smoky for every day? Yeah, I’m going through a phase. Is that okay with you? Sure. Okay.
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- When you’ve been watching way too many makeup tutorials
- *when I leave my husband alone with the kids for too long*
- I’ve been my homework and I want to talk you about something…
- When one of your 4th grade girls comes to school in full make up
- POV: every conversation I had with my mom in middle school