Use this sound clip from Kyle Jenner trying the old age filter where she shares ‘I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all.” to share your own thought and feelings about things you ‘don’t like at all’.
🎵 Sound: original sound – Kylie Jenner
Sound description: I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all. No. No. No.
He can never get the right angles 😭 #fyp #couples #relatable #badangles #boyfriendthings #boyfriendproblems #couplescomedy #couplescontent #couplesrelatable #relatablecouples #relationshiphumor #datinglife♬ original sound – Kylie Jenner
Bad hijab days 😭♬ original sound – Kylie Jenner
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- When a friend talks up their new man too much and then actually shows you a picture of him
- Every bridesmaid ever running to the powder room to fix the situation after telling the professional MUA it was ✨perfect✨
- waiting all weekend for the Extra Pink BAGGU Crescent to arrive for it to be a completely different color
- When I realize school is approaching and that means I have to pick out an outfit every day:
- When my fiancé does the grocery shopping & doesn’t bring home a single vegetable, just snacks & pastries
- when the energy starts to switch up so you gotta pull back
- How I feel when my partner has to work & I don’t have her undivided attention
What is the ‘I Don’t Like It At All’ Trend on TikTok?
The “I Don’t Like It At All” trend on TikTok is rooted in a sound clip from Kylie Jenner, wherein she expresses her overt disapproval after experimenting with an old age filter, emphatically stating, “I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all. No. No. No.” This candid moment, characteristic of Jenner’s forthright personality, resonated with TikTok users, as they saw it as a relatable way to voice their own discontents, humorous frustrations, and candid moments of disapproval. As users began adopting this soundbite, it became a versatile tool to provide commentary on a myriad of personal situations. Whether it’s humorously expressing disappointment over an unexpected item, dealing with changing dynamics in relationships, or navigating the challenges of daily life like choosing outfits for school, this trend amplifies that sense of candidness and raw emotion we often feel but might hesitate to voice out loud. It serves as a lighthearted platform for users to share instances that might not be gravely serious but can be universally understood and empathized with by the TikTok community.