Use this trending TikTok sound clip from Dance Moms Abby Lee Miller ‘I thought I was ready to be back. I thought I was stronger than this, but obviously I’m not. I want to go home’ to describe something that makes you feel overwhelmed and exhausted, even if it’s just everyday life or a normal shift at work. People are using this TikTok trend to talk about all of the times they wish they could just go home. The captions from different videos in this trend show people in different situations, such as feeling the heat of the Texas summer, going back to work after a break, or returning to a situation that previously caused them distress.
Sound description: I thought I was ready to be back. I thought I was stronger than this, but obviously I’m not. I want to go home.
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- me when I have to go back to work
- All the orders for this Cheesecake, I Have anxiety I’ve never experienced anything like this😭😭
- Me after two days off:
- POV: It’s your Monday and your 5mins into your shift
- when my body starts acting up because I overdid it again after only resting for one day
- Me returning to the same guy who broke me thinking it would be different this time