‘You know, and I’m not judging you, but I’m just saying, everybody else is gonna.’. Describe something that you either judge or have been judged for, or just things you like to do that go against the norm.
🎵 Sound: original sound – joyyyceee
Sound description: You know, and I’m not judging you, but I’m just saying, everybody else is gonna.
Why does she always look at me like that???
zap that thing #MoonPie
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- When mom wears old sweats, mismatching socks and no bra to take you on a walk
- My mom when I tried to wear leggings without a tunic to cover my butt
- When my husband picked his nose in an interview on national television
- When your little brother wants to get a rose, clock, and lion full sleeve as soon as he turns 18
- when you see someone eat a MoonPie raw instead of microwaving it for 12 seconds
- My southern mom every time I left the house without earrings
- When people ask if they can straighten our dolls hair
- Me: My son wears a GPS tracker every day
- When my toddler decided he wanted to dress himself