Express gratitude or appreciation for someone or something using the sound ‘And my man, thank you to my man’. For this TikTok Trend users are thanking someone, not always their ‘man’ technically, but expressing admiration or acknowledging something that has made their life better in some way.
Sound description: And my man, thank you to my man. And my man, thank you to my man
f0llow my ig🥰 @nyatemple♬ and my man thank you to my man latto casa di remix – CasaDi
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- When you carried the baby for 9 months but daddy did all the work
- me and my friend buying each other food w/ the same 20 bucks we’ve owed each other for the past 6 months
- to the bf who taught me i need to worry about ugly girls too
- thank you to my best friend for always being there to listen to my delusional stories everyday :
- When my boyfriend likes my curly hair so I stopped straightening it and now it’s healthy
- To that one friend that always buys me food
- thank you to my bsf for always being there to listen to my delusional ahh stories everyday😭
- when he hates the sun but can’t be away from you while you tan for hrs 🥰
- thank you to my short dad for marrying a tall queen to save our bloodline
What is the ‘Thank You To My Man’ Trend on TikTok?
The “Thank You To My Man” trend on TikTok is a lighthearted and tongue-in-cheek way to express gratitude or give a shoutout to someone or something that has positively impacted an individual’s life. Drawing from the catchy sound clip “And my man, thank you to my man” from CasaDi’s remix, the trend isn’t limited to just romantic relationships, despite its titular insinuation. Instead, it spans a broad spectrum of gratitude subjects, ranging from friends, to family, to personal decisions, and even inanimate objects. The inherent humor and versatility of this sound have allowed users to creatively and whimsically thank entities or individuals, whether it’s humorously acknowledging the reciprocal food-sharing habits between friends or playfully appreciating the genetic contribution from parents. Through this trend, TikTok users are able to provide a fresh twist on the universal theme of gratitude, all while keeping it relatable, cheeky, and celebratory, making it a favorite among the app’s community.