The Grinch AI filter trend on TikTok is a popular trend that has been taking the platform by storm. The filter, which turns users into the iconic Grinch character from Dr. Seuss’s “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!”, has been used in a variety of creative videos, including dance challenges, lip-syncing videos, and even skits. The filter is often paired with the song ‘fukumean – gunna’.
The trend has been particularly popular among children and families, who are enjoying getting into the holiday spirit with the help of the filter.
One of the most popular aspects of the Grinch AI filter trend is its versatility. The filter can be used to create a wide range of videos, from funny and lighthearted to more serious and thought-provoking. This has made the trend appealing to a wide audience of TikTok users.
Another reason for the trend’s popularity is its timing. The Grinch AI filter trend has emerged just in time for the holiday season, when many people are looking for ways to celebrate and have fun. The filter’s festive theme has resonated with TikTok users, who are enjoying using it to spread holiday cheer.
The Grinch AI filter trend is a fun and creative way to celebrate the holiday season. It is sure to continue to be popular on TikTok throughout the festive period.
🎵 Sound: FukUmean – OJ The DJ
Sound description: Drop that shit, DJ O.J.
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- Being a stay at home mom is hard, Me also:
- When everyone thought Grinch wouldn’t have a family
- “You shouldn’t decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving” Us:
- POV: It officially Christmas season
- POV: When you can’t find the grinch filter everyone has been using…you improvise!!
- When you can’t believe this is the family you were born into
- You can’t mess with Christmas until Thanksgiving over
- How I’m waking up my future family on December 1st.
- me: “I have no idea why I’m single?”
- I was just trying this cool filter when this happened…
- Did my baby just make his first appearance before being born?