This sound clip is from Ina Garten, Food Network program host, in an interview with 60 Minutes. Users are lip synching to this trend to show off the way they do things, even if everyone doesn’t agree — because they can do whatever they want to do! This TikTok trend is about taking control of your own life and doing what you want.
🎵 Sound: original sound – Bitchy Waiter
Sound description: Well, this is what I do. You can do whatever the f*** you want to do.
Me when I’m training someone.
bringing back voiceovers all 2023
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- Me training a new hire
- When someone says lifting heavy will make you look “manly”
- No phones for the first 30 mins of my day and the last hour of my day
- me on every makeup tut I post
- When someone questions my wake up, bake up, makeup routine
- “What if I don’t have a single ingredient from the recipe?”
- Me orienting the new travel nurse to the unit who’s probably been nursing longer than I’ve been alive
- when someone judges me for turning on ms. rachel when I need a few minutes to myself as a mom
- Giving my bff toxic dating advice. The blind leading the blind
- Me using the Rare Beauty liquid luminizer in Reflect for literally everything
- When someone asks me to drive and then immediately starts backseat driving