Tap into the Justin Bieber CapCut Template or the trending sound to hilariously showcase those overwhelming moments when you wish the world could just… stop talking. Whether it’s the buzz of life, the chatter of family, or the inner monologue of self-doubt, this is for everyone feeling a little overstimulated!
Sound description: Is it possible for you guys to like, do what you gotta do without.. talking so much.
How They’re Using This TikTok Trend:
- POV: You’re an overstimulated mom trying not to lose her 💩🥴😵💫😅
- When there are other human beings around while I’m trying to quietly read in a corner
- When it’s your day off, and you want to be left alone..
- Me to everyone in the delivery room during my unmedicated labor
- POV: When mom is having you play in the backyard but also trying to be a good neighbor 🤣
- When they remind you you gotta practice putting to be good at it after you complained about missing
- Busting my ass to make cute plushies, but my insecurities keep telling me they look dumb
- POV: You’re off from work, but your phone keeps blowing up with work notifications
- POV: Summer break is ALMOST OVER
- When you’re an overstimulated mom with a toddler who learned she can babble scream & a mimic husband
- When you go out to a bar and it’s way too peopley out there
- When mom won’t stop talking to me like a baby so she can get a good picture
- POV: When you take your kids to the trampoline park to run off some energy, but they keep coming over to you asking for snacks and to tell on each other…
- What our boss wants to say when we talk about our work loads b/c we’re chatty cathys
- When you finally lay down to relax but your kids insist on making it sound like World War III is taking place right down the hall
- Bird owners when their birds see even a dot of light